Friday, March 19, 2010

Flawless Fate #1: My (lack of) skin care routine.

I'm currently on the lookout for ways to get flawless skin so this will be a series on my blog about this quest! I don't have a lot of acne, just a little bit around my nose and on my chin, but my skin isn't perfect, it's uneven and I'm getting married in a few weeks and I want it to look amazing, my "flawless fate"!

I have a combination skin, with my T-zone being pretty dry but the rest being a little oily.


Currently my routine is as follows:
MORNING
- I splash my face with water ($0!) and then I apply makeup (MAC NW15 Studio Sculpt Concealer, Chanel Pro Luminous Foundation, Bare Escentials mineral veil).

EVENING
-Nivea Visage Clear&Refreshing Gel ($10 at drugstores)
- FACE Eye Makeup Remover ($7 from Sephora)

And that's it! I have bought the St. Ives Firming Mask ($7 at drugstores) and I wasn't very impressed, I used it a few times and I didn't see any change.

SO this is my goal. This is the beginning!

I'm getting married in a few months too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers