Friday, March 19, 2010

Flawless Fate #2: Honey, I masked my face!

When researching all the best skincare products (I'm a FIRM believer in researching before you buy!), I found a website that listed #2 as the best product as....honey!

"Honey's natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun's rays, supports the skin's ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple."

SO tonight, I gave myself a honey mask. It's really easy to do!
Here's the recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
-1 egg yoke

Tasks:
1. Add all the items in a bowl and mix until creamy.
2. Put a warm cloth over your face to open up your pores.
3. Apply the honey mask, leave on for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse, splash your face with cold waters to make sure your pores are closed.

Voila! My skin feels really soft and I like it so far. I left it on for 25 minutes because I was on the phone, but I don't think that would cause a huge problem?

What do you all think?

I'm going to do this once a week. Probably on the weekend.


XOXOXOXO
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers