Friday, May 14, 2010

NAILS: Stay Neutral!

Hello everyone who reads this,

SO. I've recently fallen head over heels in LOVE with neutral nail polish, my current favorite? "Sydney Sands" by Chinaglaze. It's discontinued (I picked it up for $2.99 at my favorite nail supply store :) ) but it's the perfect combination of beige with slight pinkness to compliment my skin tone.

I've decided to make a list of reasons why I love love love neutral nail polish.

1. Totally work appropriate, you don't have to worry about the color you're choosing to be "too bold", "too pink", "too red" (my friend's boyfriend said whenever she wears red nail polish it 'makes her toes look slutty' LOL!), it's neutral :)

2. It's one of the best ways to keep your fingernails pretty without dealing with acrylics or trying to give yourself a french manicure (I'm on a budget and i don't have enough skill to give myself one.)

3. I think that this would be best if you wanted to layer some really sheer colors but still get the effect, I think I might do that tomorrow.

I know it's summer so people probably want to get fun bright bold colors, and I've tried three different colors in the last week (OPI's "big lights, bright colors" (it's a gorgeous coral with gold sparkles!!), Princessa's "Champagne Dust", and China Glaze's "Platinum Gold") but I'm going on a job interview on monday so I feel like neutral is the best. It totally says "I'm a serious accountant."

xoxoxoxoxoxo

BEST
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers